Wednesday, October 9, 2024

When’s Company Gonna Leave-Georgia Red Mud Craig Chandler

My family is going through hell right now after hurricane helene dropped a ten ton tree on our house. I dont really care about anything other than the people around me, many, strangers up until this nightmare. I really know love now and my life has changed at 56... This fast post is probably just temporary, because I've never been this tired in my life, I will fix it later, but the few that saw the photos on my former social media site Instagram know, most of them didnt even bat an eyelash or say a thing when I showed the destruction of our home. Why be on Instagram? These same looky-loos have bought my art and communicated to me many times in the past...It messes with your psyche. Social media is horrible. What is wrong with asking how you are? No, just looks and seen ats... I just cant deal with it anymore. I make art, its personal, I'm not Walmart and my life is not some drama you stare at and if yout want to grace me with your presence by giving me a thumbs up click, well....no.

I guess I just dont get social media so I am done with it, email me if you want to talk. The art I make now is the best ive ever done and I am a little set back now, but ill be back, fuller, stronger and on fire,